danielleruns asked: We should make out? -anonymous
I ran some. I didn’t track my distance or time, I just put on some music and thought about today. I ran some for those who didn’t get to finish today, and for those hurt and their families. My heart goes out to you.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Boston.
Here are some resources we’ve gathered so far.
- Looking for a runner? Use this form.
- If you’re trying to call someone in Boston, phone lines are jammed. SMS, Twitter, and Facebook might work better. [Lifehacker]
- Live news updates on The Verge
- Reconnect with loved ones in Boston on Red Cross Safe and Well
- Donate blood at the Boston American Red Cross
Ten people. One hundred days. One objective: do something.
We are a group of people from different backgrounds, in different places, trying to do one thing. The idea is to choose something constructive, interesting or challenging and repeat or continue the task for one hundred days. The goal is to create a habit, try something new, or see things differently.
Everyone is doing something different. The tasks vary from the tedious to the humorous to the mundane. Every participant was asked to document each day. This blog will be one of hopefully several means of documentation
The start date is Wednesday, April 3, 2013.
Follow along at: